WHY BECOME AN LPN?
With medical advancements helping people live longer, the nation's aging population is increasing. As a result, the U.S. Department of Labor predicts that opportunities for nursing professionals, such as nursing care and in-home health care service providers, will grow. Choosing the Practical Nursing program at Cass Career Center (CCC) could be a good first step toward becoming one of the individuals that can help fill this need.
At CCC, our Practical Nursing program could help you acquire the relevant job knowledge and experience to enter this rewarding field. Through group discussions, lectures, hands-on laboratory training and clinical training, you will have the opportunity to develop the skills that could help you stand out in the job market and make a difference in patients' lives. For more information about a career as an LPN, click to review job information about the LPN role.
To see more information about the career responsibilities of an LPN: Click Here
View the program flyer in the browser at the bottom of the page.
WHY ATTEND CASS CAREER CENTER PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM?
- Small class sizes
- Frequent instructor interactions
- Varied clinical experiences include the following:
- Long-term care
- Acture Care
- Behavioral Health
- Operating and Recovery Room
- School Nursing
- NCLEX-PN pass rates are high.
- Formal graduation ceremony at the end of the program.
- The program can be completed in just eleven months.
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT CASS CAREER CENTER PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM
- Classes start the first Monday in August and graduation is the third week of June.
- Starting next year, the CCC PN Program will offer some hybrid learning options for classwork to allow for more flexibility for students.
- Coursework is Title IV and A+ eligible.