Applicants must complete steps 1-3 to be considered for program. Program selection is based on completion of the following:
1. Complete Application and Submit $10 Application Fee
2. TEAS Test
- Minimum score of 58
- Lower scores may be considered for certain qualified applicants, if class is not filled.
3. Complete FAFSA
- Please use school code: 016354
- FAFSA application will open annually on October 1
- Use 2019 Tax Returns
- If name is different on FAFSA than on High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent, you must submit Marriage Certificate or Divorce decree
ADMISSION BY EXCEPTION
ADMISSION BY EXCEPTION in special circumstances: If the class is not filled with applicants that meet the above criteria, ADMISSION BY EXCEPTION to the above policies may occur at the discretion of the faculty and administration at Cass Career Center. Students with a completed file that have not achieved at least a 58 on the TEAS will be considered for this exception. Students will be interviewed prior to selection for this exception. Students will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. An individual contract will be developed between the student and the school outlining additional agreements that the students will agree to, including requirement of a live NCLEX review course prior to sitting for NCLEX-PN exam and attendance for a study session each week. This contract will be developed on a case-by-case basis.
Students will be notified if they are being considered for admission by exception after March 31st.