Our 19-20 class is full & the application has closed.
Any applicants who did not have complete files by the March 31 deadline will not be contacted.Steps for Applying(Enrollment continues until all seats are filled)1: Submit an application and complete FAFSA online anytime after November 1stThe application will close once enrollment spots are full and will remain closed until new application period begins on 11/1. HOWEVER, we will begin considering applications under the admission by exception policy after March 31 annually.
**APPLICATIONS FOR THE PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAMWILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER NOVEMBER 1**2: Complete FAFSA
- There is a $5.00 application fee that must be paid at time of application.
- After application is received, reference forms will be sent to references by email for completion ASAP.
- The names of three references and email addresses are required at time of application. One reference must be from a professional reference, including church clergy, previous or current supervisor, or teacher/faculty member
- Click link to see a Reference Survey Example
3: Register & pay to take the admissions assessment (TEAS)
- School code: 016354
- Create an account at ATI testing (Do not pay or register to take test here.)
- Read Additional information regarding the TEAS exam (i.e. testing dates, what to bring on test day, etc.)
4: Send any of the following that may qualify.
- Copy of CNA Certification (License #, Issue Date and Expiration Date must be clearly visible)
- Official transcripts that need to be reviewed for consideration of transfer credit. Click Here for more information on what credits may qualify.
After You Have Submitted The Application
Students who have completed all of the steps listed above will be notified of their admission status after the application period ends by USPS and by email.
**No students shall be admitted later than five (5) school days after the entrance date of the program.
Please see Selection Process information for further information.