HOW TO APPLY
Our 2020-2021 class is full and applications are now closed. Applications for 2021-2022 will open on November 1, 2020.
Any accepted applicants have been notified via email. We appreciate your interest in our program!
Applicants must complete steps 1-4 to be considered for program.1: Submit an application
2: Submit a copy of High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent
- There is a $5.00 application fee that must be paid at time of application.
- The application will close once enrollment spots are full and will remain closed until new application period begins annually on 11/1. We will begin considering applications under the admission by exception policy after May 4.
3: Complete FAFSA
- If sending by Mail/Fax, it MUST be addressed to PN Program in order for our dept. to receive documents
- If sending by Email, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foreign educated students will require secondary verification of equivalency. Click here for policy.
4: Receive a 58.0% or above on TEAS Exam
- School code: 016354
- FAFSA application opens annually October 1
- Use 2018 Tax Returns
- If name is different on FAFSA than on High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent, you must submit Marriage Certificate or Divorce decree
- Register & Pay to take the admissions assessment (TEAS)
- Create an account at ATI testing (Do not pay or register to take test here.)
- Read Additional information regarding the TEAS exam (i.e. testing dates, what to bring on test day, etc.)
After You Have Submitted The Application
Students who have completed all of the steps listed above will be notified of their admission status after the application period ends by USPS and by email.
**No students shall be admitted later than five (5) school days after the entrance date of the program.
Please see Selection Process information for further information.