HOW TO APPLY
Application for the Class of 2022 will open on November 1, 2020.
Applicants must complete steps 1-3 to be considered for program.1: Submit an online application here
2: Complete FAFSA
- There is a $10.00 application fee that must be paid at time of application.
- The application will close once enrollment spots are full and will remain closed until new application period begins annually on 11/1. We will begin considering applications under the admission by exception policy after May 4.
3: Receive a 58.0% or above on TEAS Exam
- School code: 016354
- FAFSA application opens annually October 1
- Use 2019 Tax Returns
- If name is different on FAFSA than on High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent, you must submit a Marriage Certificate or Divorce Decree
- Step 1: Register & pay here to take the admissions assessment (TEAS).
The exam will be taken remotely from your home.
- Step 2: Create an ATI account here - Please do not pay or register to take the test at ATI
(Only create an account. You will use the account on testing day.)
- Step 3: Read Additional information regarding the TEAS exam
After You Have Submitted The Application
Students who have completed all of the steps listed above will be notified of their admission status after the application period ends by USPS and by email.
**No students shall be admitted later than five (5) school days after the entrance date of the program.
Please see Selection Process information for further information.