Due to COVID-19, applicants will be required to take the TEAS remotely from their home or another location. Exams will be proctored online.The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a standardized, multiple-choice exam for students entering nursing school. The test is created and administered by ATI (Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC). The exam consists of 170 questions, drawn from a TEAS Test Bank consisting of thousands of questions. Topics covered:
Math (36 Questions) Reading (53 Questions)
Science (53 Questions) English (28 Questions)
*There are 20 unscored pretest questions.
Approximate time: 3-4 hours Exam fee: $80.00 + Processing Fee
• The TEAS cutoff score is 58.0%. Scores lower than 58.0% may be considered under our admission by exception policy., in effect after March 31st.
• The TEAS test may be taken more than one time, however, there must be at least 21 days between testing dates.
• All applicants must take the TEAS to be eligible for consideration to the LPN Program.Exams will be administered remotely with ATI and will be proctored through Proctorio.
Please complete 1-3 when registering for the TEAS.1. Click here to register and pay for the TEAS ($80.00 + Processing Fee).2. If you have not already done so, you will need to Create an Account at ATI (please be sure to have this username and password available when it's time to take your test).
3. Once you register and pay for the exam, you will receive an email from our office with test instructions. All testers will be required to complete a 15-20 minute dry run (practice session). In the email, you will be provided a link to schedule a dry run, which should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the start of your TEAS.
Exams will be administered remotely with ATI and will be proctored through Proctorio.
- NOTE: Your TEAS will be canceled if your dry run is not complete at least 24 hours prior to the start of your TEAS.
Have you already taken the TEAS?
• To be considered for the current application cycle, the TEAS results must not be greater than a year old at the application deadline.
• You will need to have Official TEAS results sent to us by mail, fax, or email from either the school you took the TEAS exam through, or atitesting.com.
· Fax No. 816.884.3179
**Please dial '1' if you are faxing from outside of Harrisonville, MO**
· Mail: 1600 E Elm Harrisonville, MO 64701 Attn: PN Program
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAS Study Guide
It is highly recommended to review TEAS study material before taking the TEAS, either by purchasing study materials or enrolling in an online course.The Cass Career Center has study guides available for checkout (two week limit per student) for a $65 deposit (refundable upon return of the study guide within the two week checkout period). Our study guides are limited, so please call 816.380.3253 x 7223 before coming to the office.