Foreign High School Diploma

  • Per federal financial aid guidelines, foreign high school diplomas are required to be evaluated by an education credential evaluation company in order to determine if they are equivalent to a US high school diploma. If your diploma is from a foreign country, you will need to contact an evaluation company to have your transcript evaluated. 

    Average cost: $100.00.
    Results may be sent to:
    Cass Career Center
    Attn: Financial Aid Administrator
    1600 E Elm
    Harrisonville, MO 64701 

    Recommended Evaluation Companies: