January 9, 2023 - May 13, 2023
Monday and Wednesday evenings from 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Every other Saturday from 9am - 5pm (starting January 21)
This Firefighter I & II course will prepare students to take the MO Division of Fire Safety certification exams in order to become certified firefighters. Additionally, students will be trained to take the state exam in Hazardous Materials Incident Response at both the Awareness and Operations levels. Practical Skills Exam: Saturday, May 13, 2023 @ CCC.
Instructor: Bill Shaumeyer | (816) 380-3253 x 7831 | email@example.com
Tuition - $1750.00
• $875 down-payment due at registration.
*Your spot in the class will not be reserved until we receive your down-payment.
• 3 month payment plan of $291.67/month for the remaining balance
Tuition assistance may be available from the Full Employment Council. Please contact our office at (816) 380-3253 ext. 7223 for more information.
• Supply your own turnout gear or rent from CCC for $300
(Gear includes: Boots, Pants, and Coat)
• Student must bring Helmet, Nomex Protective Hood and Gloves
(Approximate cost $405)
• $875 down payment (see Tuition above)
*Your spot in the class will not be reserved until we receive your down payment.
• Email the following to Felicia.Anstine@harrisonvilleschools.org:
·Copy of High School Diploma/GED
·Copy of Driver's License
• To register, please email Felicia.Anstine@harrisonvilleschools.org.
- Departments and organizations enrolling three or more students will receive a $500 reimbursement check for each student that successfully completes the course.