EXAMPLES OF INTERACTIONS WHICH WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION:
- FALSIFICATION of records (includes hospital records). **To give an untruthful account of; to misrepresent; to alter or tamper with in order to deceive; to forge.)
- Refusal to follow instruction in carrying out the duties assigned you by your instructor; insubordination.
- Use of, or unauthorized possession of narcotics, alcohol, or other drugs illegally, except by prescription, or reporting for clinical under the influence of drugs.
- Possession of a weapon such as a gun, knife, or other harmful implement on school premises or clinical sites.
- Performing any task outside the scope of practice of a student practical nurse.
- Breach of confidentiality.
- Assault of client or classmate verbally, emotionally, or physically.