- Verbal Warning
- Written Warning for personal file.
- Termination from program.
EXAMPLES OF INTERACTIONS WHICH WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION OR DISMISSAL:
- Unauthorized absence from assigned duty station during scheduled hours.
- Loitering, loafing, or sleeping while in assigned clinical area.
- Use of abusive or obscene language, or acting in a disrespectful manner to any classmate or instructor in the classroom or to a patient, visitor, or staff member while in the clinical area.
- Threatening, intimidating, or coercing a classmate, instructor, staff member, patient, or visitor.
- Fighting, horseplay, annoying others or other disorderly conduct on school or clinical site premises.
- Failure to follow call-in policy.
- Failure to report to clinical instructor/preceptor upon arrival to clinical site.
- Refusing to cooperate with learning activities as designated by instructor at any time.
Students will comply with Cass Career Center and Harrisonville R-IX School District Conduct Policies. LINK LINK